Our deliverable is the professional, timely renovation of vacant, or almost vacant, existing manufacturing, warehouse or distribution buildings. We have acquired former manufacturing facilities from multiple Fortune 100 companies whose management have come to know that our dealings are fair and we deliver on our word.
The successful redevelopment of second generation industrial properties that require navigating the challenges of environmental issues is among our core competencies. Understanding environmental issues and mitigating those issues enhances both the ability and timeframe to lease, as well as the long-term value of projects.
The Adams Companies history of actively operating it's own warehousing/storage business for over 115 years provides us with the inside knowledge to revitalize older facilities to be efficient and functional, especially in today's fast paced economy.
To date, over 3,100,000 sf of existing facilities have been renovated.
Our preference for potential acquisitions include:
- Physically distressed assets in quality locations
- 80,000 to 400,000 sf facilities
- Owner-occupied with a defined exit timeline
- Single or multi-tenant
- Clear height is not a concern
- Brownfield or environmentally impacted site
- Value added improvement potential
- First and second tier markets and submarkets in Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina